PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
NOREENLONDON.com (the “Site”) is owned and run by NOREEN London Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your privacy is taken extremely seriously and steps are taken to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the site and why, and what we do with this information.
At NOREEN, we collect personal information about you in order to provide a unique personalised experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You register with or subscribe to Noreenlondon.com and marketing channels
- You use our online services and place orders
- You sign up to our newsletter
- You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where NOREEN are represented
- You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by NOREEN
- You attend an event hosted by us or where we are acting as sponsor
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
At NOREEN we may collect and store information which includes but is not limited to, the following information about you:
* Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address
(Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’).
HOW WE USE 'YOUR PERSONAL DATA'
‘Your Personal Data’ enables us to provide the following:
- A unique personalised service on the site which targets information, services, content, experiences relevant to you
- To inform you of any administrative, product or service changes
- For marketing purposes such as information about the brand, new product lines, or marketing events, etc.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
- Contact our Customer Service Team by emailing email@example.com and if you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
We can assure you, we will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above). NOREEN will also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
You are able to request to check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will provide this information within 40 calendar days of receipt of the information request. If you find any inaccuracies we are happy to delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
NOREEN will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. Under the company contract with NOREEN employees are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data and abide by the UK’s Jewellery Retail Codes of Conduct.
If you would like to know more information about the personal data we hold about you or make a complaint, please contact email@example.com in the first instance in order that we can investigate thoroughly. Should you find our response unsatisfactory, you can make a formal complaint with the Information Commissioners Office by calling 0303 123 1113.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take all the correct measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
If in any case your personal details change or if you have any queries about how and the way we use your personal data, please inform us at noreenlondon.com or by emailing our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED INFORMATION
When you access the NOREENLONDON website, general non-personal information (In the internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of our website maintenance). This information is only acquired to engage our website's appeal and to enhance its performance, content and functions. The data we collect and acquire is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties for any use.